Human Right MedicalNegligence

 Since 2019, my life has been deeply affected by a series of physical, psychological, and medical events that I have been documenting through official complaints, medical records, prescriptions, referrals, MRI reports, and legal filings.



According to the complaints and evidence I submitted, I was subjected to assault, psychological abuse, unlawful treatment, and severe medical neglect that resulted in long-term physical and mental harm.
During detention, I experienced extreme psychological distress, including a suicide attempt, physical restraint, humiliation, verbal abuse, and what I describe as degrading treatment. I also suffered injuries including a corneal injury, partial vision loss, chronic neurological and psychological symptoms, severe hallucinations, instability, and recurring shoulder dislocations that later became a chronic condition.
After my release, I sought medical help from multiple institutions beginning in August 2019. Despite obvious psychiatric and neurological symptoms, I was repeatedly discharged without proper institutional care or emergency psychiatric admission. Over the following years, I continued to suffer from psychotic symptoms, hallucinations, and serious deterioration in my mental health.
I was later officially referred to psychiatric care through Cairo University medical services with documented diagnoses involving persistent schizophrenia, hallucinations, and auditory delusions.
I also faced years of delays regarding shoulder treatment, MRI scheduling, and surgical procedures. My phone number was repeatedly taken for follow-up appointments and surgeries that were never scheduled, forcing me to undergo examinations privately at my own expense.
Today, these matters are no longer only personal testimony. They are now part of official legal proceedings in Egypt:
Medical negligence complaint attached to Case No. 4443/ 2026 / Administrative / old egypt
Assault and torture-related complaint attached to Case No. 1137 / 2026 / Administrative / El Sharabia
These posts are not written to spread hatred or defame individuals. They are part of a documented human rights and medical timeline that I have preserved for legal and historical record.
I believe that every person deserves dignity, proper medical care, fair legal treatment, and the right to speak about their experience peacefully and lawfully.
🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇨🇦 🇦🇺 🇳🇿
🇮🇪 🇿🇦 🇯🇲 🇳🇬 🇰🇪
🇬🇭 🇺🇬 🇮🇳 🇵🇭 🇸🇬
🇲🇹 🇵🇰 🇧🇿 🇱🇷 🇿🇲
🇿🇼 🇧🇼 🇳🇦 🇫🇯 🇹🇹
🇧🇸 🇧🇧 🇬🇾 🇸🇱 🇷🇼

Comments